Friday, October 3, 2014

Stitch, Finally

I have finally got some stitch work to show!  Not that I haven't been sewing, but I have been trying to finish these pieces and decided, well  that it wasn't necessary for them to be complete.
Not sure if I have shown this one before, but tomorrow it will get some final hand work and beads.
This one will also get some hand stitch on the flower centres tomorrow - and some beads (of course).  There is a third, which needs a lot of stitch still, so that one I will show you a bit closer to it's completion.

I have still been continuing with my other art work
Today's warm ups
These warm up pages only take five or ten minutes, but I am finding them really useful.
My art Journal page for today
Which came out really well, I think.
And my daily drawing (which I also spent only 15-30 minutes on
Don't forget to have fun creating!